The Zapier Destination allows you to integrate +300 relevant web apps to automate workflows and streamline your recruitment process.
In this article, you will learn how to create a Zap to enable synchronization with any of your destinations, i.e. tools you export your data to. A Zap is basically an automated task that you want to run over and over again between one tool and HrFlow.ai. A Zap consists of a trigger and an action: When A happens (Trigger), do B (Action).
Interesting use cases to automate your tasks would be:
- ATS (Workable, Breezy HR, Zoho, Recruitee...)
- Workflow/Messaging (Sendgrid, Mailchimp, Slack...)
- CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot...)
- Project Management (Trello, Asana...)
Go to the Destinations tab in the Marketplace Section and click on the Zapier destination then click on Install.
Head to Zapier to log in or sign up.
Once you're logged in, click on Make a Zap to get started.
Let's take the example of Hubspot, the famous inbound marketing and CRM software. You want to connect it to HrFlow.ai as a Destination for your profiles. This Zap will allow you to automatically add a contact to a list or enroll someone in a workflow as soon as a profile is scored on HrFlow.ai.
- Chose Webhooks by Zapier as the Trigger App
- Chose Catch Hook as the Trigger
- Copy link generated by Zapier
Log in on HrFlow.ai to and set up the Webhook integration.
- Then add the link generated by Zapier to the webhooks URL and specify what type event should be sent to Zapier (profile parsed successfully for example)
- Click on Check to see if everything is running well
Go back to Zapier to finish setting up your Zap.
- Select Hubspot as an Action App
- Choose the desired action on Hubspot, for example Add Contact to List
- Connect your Hubspot account
- Set it up by choosing the list you want to add your profiles' contacts to, and the dynamic field for the email contact
- Allow Zapier to test the step
Name your Zap and turn it on!
You're good to go. Each profile parsed by HrFlow.ai will automatically be added to the list you've defined. It will help you build stronger relationships with your applicants by managing them directly from the Hubspot CRM, but it can also help you automate time-consuming tasks like candidates booking, follow-ups, etc.